Fabricated Custom Sheet Metal Fixtures, Carts & Components
As a job shop we are qualified to satisfy a wide variety of customers' needs ranging from highly finished showcase quality fixtures to construction grade weldments and bracketry. We currently produce tradeshow tanker components, wall pressure vessels, material handling carts & hoppers, table and frame weldments as well as restaurant/ retail shelving fixtures to a variety of finishes and specifications. We are capable of complete assembly of electronic components, motors or most supplied components.
Our highly experienced staff has worked hand in hand directly with clients to design and fabricate a variety of industry fixtures from scratch to meet field specific functionality and structural integrities.
Having superior quality and customer satisfaction being our front running service goal we are sure to deliver highly finished, durable state of the art industry fixtures on time at the most competitive pricing available.
Highlights of this Fabricated Custom Sheet Metal Fixtures, Carts & Components Project
- Product Description
- Carts and Fixtures used in a variety of customer applications.
- Capabilities Applied/ Processes
Cutting - Laser, Plasma, Saw
CNC Machining - Drilling, Boring, Reaming, Tapping
Welding - Spot, MIG, TIG
- Screen Printing
- Acid Etching
- Laser Etching
- Equipment Used to Manufacture Part
- Wysong Shear, Trumph Laser, Komatsu Plasma, HE & M Saw
- Overall Part Dimensions
- Material Thickness: 020" Shim stock - 1" Plate
Product Width/Length: 120"+ after assembly
- Tightest Tolerances
- Laser Cutting: ± 0.005"
Welding and Assembly: ± 0.030"
- Material Used
- Mild Steel Sheet & Plate
- Hot Roll Pickled & Oiled Sheet
- Cold Rolled Steel Sheet
- #4 Brushed
- Material Finish
- Powder Coat
- Sherwin Williams Color Spectrum
- Chrome, Copper Flash, Nickel, Zinc
Custom brushed and buffed swirl patterns
- Additional Facts
- Adhesive Type
- PVC Coated, Outdoor Weatherproof gasketing
- Weather, Temperature, Rust, Salt, NEMA-related/requested
- Knockouts, tabs, gasketing, screening, engraving, cutouts, hinges, locks, latches.
- Industry for Use
- Gaming, Banking, Retail Fixture and Display, Automotive, Chemical, Construction, Electric Power, Materials Handling, Military, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Transportation
- 1 off Prototypes to Small Batch runs to High Volume Full Service Fabrication.
- Delivery/ Turnaround Time
1 - 3 Days Prototype
2 - 4 Week Production
- Delivery Location
- United States
- Virgin Islands
- Standards Met
- Customer Specifications, 2D CAD Drawing
ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Product Name
- Industry Fixtures, Carts & Components