Fabricated Custom Sheet Metal Cabinetry & Enclosures
At the cornerstone of Cleveland Steel Specialty Company Specialty we are proud to be deemed specialists in fabrication of custom sheet metal cabinetry and enclosures. From reverse engineering to customizing, refining and enhancing existing enclosures we are able to suite the fabricating and assembly needs of simple electrical chassis and cabinets to complex weatherproof NEMA enclosures.
Having superior quality and customer satisfaction being our front running service goal we are sure to deliver highly finished, durable state of the art enclosures on time at the most competitive pricing available.
We can rapidly and efficiently produce wall mounted, free standing, floor mounted and portable sheet metal enclosures to a variety of finishes and specifications as well as offer complete assembly of electronic components, motors or any supplied component.
We offer screen printing, powder coating, etching, stamping and engraving on our hinged, latched, tabbed, windowed or screened enclosures complete with tabs, cutouts or knockouts.
Our highly trained staff has worked hand in hand directly with clients to design and fabricate enclosures from scratch to meet field specific functionality and structural integrities. There is no enclosure job that we won't quote!
Highlights of this Fabricated Custom Sheet Metal Cabinetry & Enclosure Project
- Product Description
- Solar/ Electrical Housing Enclosures and Cabinetry
- Capabilities Applied/ Processes
Cutting - Laser, Plasma
CNC Machining - Drilling, Boring, Reaming, Tapping
Welding - Spot, MIG, TIG
- Screen Printing
- Acid Etching
- Equipment Used to Manufacture Part
- Wysong Shear, Trumph Laser, Komatsu Plasma, HE & M Saw
- Overall Part Dimensions
- Material Thickness: 020" Shim stock - 1" Plate
Product Width/Length: 120"+ after assembly
- Tightest Tolerances
- Laser Cutting: ± 0.005"
Welding and Assembly: ± 0.03"
- Material Used
- Mild Steel Sheet & Plate
- Hot Roll Pickled & Oiled Sheet
- Cold Rolled Steel Sheet
- #4 Brushed
- Material Finish
- Powder Coat - Sherwin Williams spectrum
- Copper Flash
Custom brushed and buffed swirl patterns
- Additional Facts
- Special Feature
- Knockouts, Tabs, Gasketing, Screening, Engraving, Cutouts, Hinges, Locks, and Latches.
- PVC Coated, Outdoor Weatherproof Gasketing
- Weather, Temperature, Rust, Salt, NEMA-related/requested
- Cartons, Pallets, Gaylords, Foam, Layered Corrugated Cardboard, Foam Sheet, Shrink Wrap
- Industry for Use
- Metal Fabrication
Gaming, Banking, Retail Fixture and Display, Automotive, Chemical, Construction, Electric Power, Materials Handling, Military, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Transportation
- 1 off Prototypes to Small Batch runs to High Volume Full Service Fabrication.
- Delivery/ Turnaround Time
1 - 3 Days Prototype
2 - 4 Week Production
- Delivery Location
- United States
- Virgin Islands
- Standards Met
- Customer Specifications, 2D CAD Drawing
ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Product Name
- Sheet Metal Chassis, Enclosures, Cabinets and Boxes